This blog was started, because I've come to realize that I've been telling my students a lot of things. Useful experience, lessons that I've learnt the hard way, etc. while teaching Salsa.

All those stuff were never properly recorded. I did write some articles but I guess they were lost in some obscure corner now.

Hopefully with this blog, .... those information/tips can be put to better use.

(also, please pardon my broken English / Singlish.... I prefer to be 'informal' when writing, hopefully people can still understand what I'll be writing. I hope none of these posts sound too obnoxious or arrogant. Do feel free to post your comments as well. :P)

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Quote - If you hurt a girl, she will remember you forever (For the wrong reasons)

Yah, the point of this post is already in the tittle. Simple to understand right?

But many guys just don't get it.

I've said this countless times, take care of your partner on the dance floor. But I have never thought of it the other way (coz such notion is inconceivable to me)..... what happens if you hurt your partner?

Well, one girl asked me to tell my students, and I can say that it's a quote, 'anonymous' of coz, that "If you hurt a girl, she will remember you forever" (and siam* you forever as well).

This girl happened to be quite good looking AND very patient. She don't mind dancing with guys who are new and still learning.

Unfortunately some guys just try out all sorts of complicated stuff which they cannot handle (maybe they were trying too hard to impress?) and ended up yanking her all over, arm/finger twisting, etc. Simply bad. Worse, they don't even realize they are hurting their partner. I'm quite sure many were puzzled why they kept being rejected by the girls after one dance.

So guys.... if you want the girls (who dance) to like you, learn to dance properly 1st. It'll make your buaya-ing attempts more successful :P :P

Focus on the dance then the girls, this has a higher chance of success than the other way round (girls then dance). LOL (this is also quoted from her, kekekek)

(PS - I'm not advocating guys to buaya hor, :P :P :P)
(PS - For non Singaporeans, 'siam' means avoid, and 'buaya' means crocodiles but we are usually referring to flirts/flirting)

No comments:

Post a Comment